Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Dungeon Explorers Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why i havent been on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonlight

why i havent been on Empty
PostSubject: why i havent been on   why i havent been on EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 pm

hi this is a message to staff/ i have not been on the game because well my parents were doing reconstructing in the living room (ripping the tiles etc off and repainting and then moving things around and then to new places for more convenience
anyway it took longer than expected cause i did not know they wanted to switch the two PCs places
so they had to rewire most of the wires and internet connection wires too and wireless connection wires(wifi) and so it was alooooong time before things got done, its still messy(not important) but sense the PCs are now working again so i don't have to use my parents comp(they said i cant download games except for this other one) and so i had to wait, starting now ill be on more and i'm downloading the game ;o

just giving a heads up on why i am not on alot!
sorry for the wall of text
what is the time that the game is not offline :< is it speccific or at random ;o
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on   why i havent been on EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Hey dragonlight, no problem for not being online much, I myself have been away for a few days on a camping trip. And the game is online about 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonde.rpg-board.net
dragonlight

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on   why i havent been on EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm

oh w8 i think i have a problem ive had in other games only with this game...
it says its offline so i cant register(its never online)
and i think the problem is the config, where some number is wrong or something and it says its offline to some people when its not, i'm just wondering if this is whats happening here, if you think this is right tell me and ill pm what i see in the config and if anything is not right with the numbers in the config then; please tell me how to fix (in another game someone gave me a number and i replaced a few things in the config to make it so the game says online to me etc.
things like the IP and Port

ill say again if anyone misunderstood me by accident :<
if i pm a administrater who says they will help ill pm them a copy and paste of what i see in the config, something might be wrong with it (for me anyway)
if you don't think that is the case tell me i'm wrong
ok?
(PM cause i dont know if its a good idea to post in the forum because im weary that some random hacker might use it to his/her advantage in some way i dont know about >.> im just weary about hackers and viruses, i dont want to take any chances)

sorry for wall of text silent
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on   why i havent been on EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Theres nothing wrong, the ip has just changed, Il send you the new one (I thought I sent all staff the new ip Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on   why i havent been on EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Theres nothing wrong, the ip has just changed, Il send you the new one (I thought I sent all staff the new ip Shocked )
Back to top Go down
dragonlight

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on   why i havent been on EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

ok thanks i thought something was wrong because i have a friend who made a game (he cancled it) sense i knew him i got to get on early (i was accepted as mapper too) and i got that problem i described in this topic with the IP
so i was wondering if it was happening here

thank you for telling me (i never got that topic Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on   why i havent been on Empty

Back to top Go down

why i havent been on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokémon Dungeon Explorers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: